CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

US(:

US(:

Friday, March 7, 2008

HEY GALS,
since no ones posting,
i shall sacrifice myself...
heh,
thank me
jkjk
u gals must keep this blog alive alright
or else...
muahahaha
enough crapping

so how are your new schools?
pretty much fine yeah?
and i hope it aint that stressful
hahas
mine is kinda relax lar
and cca is...nice?
LOL

oh...
and when is our nxt outing
hopefully everybody turns up
hehe

purple is nice
totally reminds me of the last time when i hated purple
cos of totally spies mandy
i know im lame
dont blame me
ohohoh
and S.H.E still rocks big time alright
but i cant talk about them and get high in rv
so its kinda sad
and i guess i like kinda revealed my identity already
shit.

ok...
I LOVE U GALS
and im not a lesb
hmmph

0 comments: